Pop ’em for Every Problem!
Ever watched Bradley Cooper’s ‘Limitless’? Or even Scarlett Johansson’s ‘Lucy’? Wondered how a pill or even a Chemical Substance can change the way we think, how we think, enhance our thinking capacity? This Supplement Noocube helps you to focus on work in more efficient way.
The stuff of dreams! Pop a pill and you could have conquered the entire world, take the drug and you could become a supercomputer yourself. Even the literary world is full of fictions which depict an individual possessing infinite thinking capacity by virtue of just a pill or chemical substance.
Don’t worry if you haven’t watched the aforementioned films or read any such books.
One might dismiss these as just fiction. But what if we tell you otherwise?
Thinking Capacity Enhancing drugs and supplements have been in the news for quite some time now. Researchers say that even a typical Paracetamol can make you a deep thinker. Tablets of Modafinil are used to achieve the same effect. Students sometimes take methyl melamine and other harmful drugs to achieve the same effects. But why go to such lengths at all?
To answer that question, we need to analyze our everyday lives. It is said that “Search for a Hero always begins with Discovery of a Villain.” Here, the villain is all those road-bumps which keep us from achieving our full potential.
Them Irritating Obstacles….
- Lack of Focus & Concentration.Often, we want to make sure we grasp the meaning of something being explained to us, but we just can’t. We seem to drift away into a different world of our own. Resulting in our dear little missus or whoever is explaining, getting angry. Get what we are talking about? Yeah, you do!
- Low Memory. “Oh! I just read it. What was that again?” &”It’s on the tip of my tongue” is things we have all muttered at least once in our lifetime. Everyone faces problems when they forget what it was they really need to do.
- Ever get the feeling that if you could just take a quick nap it would solve all the problems? That too in the middle of a Lecture? It’s really common in case of students and workers to feel drowsy and tired even though they have had a good full night’s sleep.
- Suppose your Boss (or Teacher) wants you to do an assignment. You have the materials needed, you know how to combine the info, and you what will be the end-result of that assignment. But the problem is that you need to be ‘different’ than other, you need your assignment to be an ‘eye-catcher’, in other words, you need creativity. But you just seem to fall short on that.
- Ability to Multi-task. Really don’t need to describe that now, do we? The ability to do, to solve many things all at once. It’s on the wish-list of everyone who wants to succeed.
And there is the classic problem we all have.
- In today’s world where speed, accuracy, and memory are of utmost importance, ‘etc’doesn’t really stand for ‘et cetra’ it means ‘End of Thinking Capacity’. No one wants their vocabulary, glossary, and intelligence to be limited. They just want to go on and on.
These are only a few of the many problems we have all faced at one point in our lives or even continue to face.
So what’s the Solution?
“Where there’s a Will, there a Way.”
What’s the way, right? Seems like a million-dollar question.
The Traditional ways.
Well whenever you tell these problems to someone say, your friends, they always seem to come up with a few Common ways.
- Get yourself some rest. Really? Rest? Granted the idea sounds luring. But can anyone really get their much needed 8-hour rest nowadays? Be practical when you answer that. Is it really possible to have 8-hours of sleep and at the same time satisfy their work life?
- Balanced-diet. Take up a resolution to always eat a balanced diet. After sometime do that resolution seem solid? Let’s be honest, carbs and fast-food do have an appeal to us when not taken for quite some time. And Cheat-diets don’t really help.
So, we can safely say that the answer doesn’t lie in rigorous practice or any physical training of ninjas to “train the body and mind”.
No, my good sir(or ma’am), it lies in Nootropics.
Nootropics to the Rescue!
Basically, Nootropics are supplements that can enhance cognitive function like focus, memory and thinking capacity. The Answer to Etc.
These aren’t so new as they may seem. The term itself was coined in 1972 by Corneliu Giurgea. It comes from the Greek words ‘nous’ and ‘trepein’ meaning ‘mind’ and ‘to bend or turn’ respectively.
As a matter of fact, a survey showed that the international-sales of Nootropics exceeded a whopping 1 billion $ in the year 2015. The demand for these is increasing exponentially every year. So, you can imagine the impact of Nootropics in today’s world.
Nootropics- How do they work?
Typically, our brain transmits a signal to other body parts by use of chemicals known as ‘neurotransmitters’. Neurotransmitters include serotonin, dopamine, and acetylcholine. These are really important our body to function properly. You like someone, breathe, eat basically live because they tell the body what to do by being secreted from the brain in the required amount, whenever needed.
What Nootropics do is use this fact to tilt the scales to your advantage by increasing or decreasing (as the need may be) the secretion of these neurotransmitters. Thus, they induce a perfect environment for increased Thinking Capacity, Creativity, Concentration, and Focus.
Whoa! It’s the Brain. Is it totally safe to use?
We understand your concern. Afterall it’s the big brain we are talking about. The brain which tells you to eat, sleep, stand-sit and have sex. But trust when we tell you that Nootropics are non-toxic and safe. Despite being described as your typical ‘drug’, Nootropics are safe. Otherwise, why would their demand increase every year? They can change your life for the better.
If that doesn’t convince you to let us tell that militaries around the world are seeking a way to make their soldiers better, more efficient and in their search, they have started using Nootropics.
Now we are not military but let’s face it, in our daily pursuits of life we always seem to need some help to go that extra mile and Nootropics can help us go the extra mile and beyond.
Which one to use?
There are many Nootropics out there. Some artificial, some naturally made. Caffeine found in coffee, for instance, is a potential Nootropic. So what to do? Do we then sip a good ol’ cup of coffee now and then?
Use those fingers and just Google ‘Caffeine’ and what will catch your eye are the various side-effects of Caffeine. It makes you jittery, causes nervousness, increases your heart rate and whatnot! So, Caffeine every now-and-then is not really a viable option.
So coffee’s out.
Want to take your chances with artificial Nootropics?
What if There was natural, better way to get the advantages of Nootropics but at the same time without the disadvantages of Caffeine.
Noocube – The Long Awaited Answer.
Noocube, the ideal nootropic to help you go all the way and even further. This is your ‘magic pill’ similar to what Bradley Cooper’s character used in the film ‘Limitless’. The thing to notice here is that the fictitious pill in the film had quite a few side-effects, Noocube doesn’t.
Why? What’s in It?
Noocube contains a variety of ingredients that enable it to serve you better.
- Alpha GPC: Increases the secretion of neurotransmitter – Acetylcholine.
- Huperzine A: Essential for increasing focus and concentration
- Cat’s Claw: It’s an extract from the Amazonian plant, Uncariatomentosa. It aids in the repair of physical damage sustained by the body.
- Bacopa & Oat Straw: These are traditional brain boosters and are supported by scientific studies conducted on individuals.
- L-Theanine & L-Tyrosine: Green and Black Tea Extracts which help you relax and at the same time keep you alert.
All of these ingredients have been tested so that they are safe and easy to use. One Noocube pill lasts for 8-10 hours as opposed to Caffeine’s 2-3 hours. The effects of a Noocube can be felt within 30 minutes of ingesting it which gives it an edge over other so-called ‘smart drugs’.
How Much then?
The recommended dosage of Noocube is 2 pills every morning. The interesting thing to note here is that we are all unique in our own way. Some of us can do something at just one go while others may need some more time to accomplish the same task. Hence, the dosage of Noocube that an individual takes may vary because just like our fingerprints do not match, our brains differ too.
For the Skeptics…
Here’s the upside, a bonus to using Noocube- if it doesn’t work, they refund you.
Also, it’s perfectly normal doubting this review. Why should you just take our words for granted? After all, anyone can impersonate a doctor to sell a product. It’s very common nowadays and can be widely seen on television. So, why trust just our words?
Head to the Noocube website and see for yourself the many individuals whose lives have been transformed by Noocube.